I love to Tweet during conferences–it helps me remember and share the cool stuff I’m learning. However, even I can’t type fast enough to catch everything. So today I’m sharing the posted notes of Saturday’s speakers. Prefer photos or simply curious what the conference looked like? Take a peak at co-founder Arik Hanson‘s post, The Minnesota Blogger Conference recap–in photos.
NOTE: The links are not complete. I’ll re-Tweet this post as I collect the speaker notes.
- Behind the Scenes: Brands and Blogger Relations Programs -Lauren Melcher
- Blogging to be Found and Hired – Sara Kerr
- Connecting: Blogging for a Strong and Diverse Community – Erik Hare
- Google+? The social network as a blogging platform. – Julio Ojeda-Zapata
- 10 Steps Bloggers Should Take to Avoid Getting Sued –Steven Aggergaard
- Moving your blog to WordPress – Grant Landram
- Content is a Banquet: Is Your Audience Being Served? – David Hedrick Skarjune
- 15 Essential WordPress Plugins (and 5 that will blow your mind) – Mykl Roverntine
- Not Just for Words: Make Your Blog More Powerful with Images – Teresa Boardman
- Building Credibility with Audiences Through Writing – Trent Kays
- Moderator: Kate O’Reilly
- Panelists: Steve Borsch, Albert Maruggi, Patrick Rhone