Last night on Twitter, I promised to say why they won:
- Their food was gooood! Braised greens, corned beef, and sausage.
- They had CHEFS!
- FIVE friendly people were working the tables that were decked out with table clothes, swags, greenery and gorgeous plates of food.
- Prizes! Enter your name and address for a free dinner.
- Coupons for free beer.
- Coupons on the standup bar tables for free beer.
- Music and game schedule on every bar table.
Their competitor had some tasty ribs, a hand made sign and one person serving — so no “presence” to say the least.
So congrats to Cork’s Irish Pub. They won with great food and fabulous marketing.
For some great photos, click here!